Covid-19: Mitigation Procedures
At Electric Bike Store we always put people first and want to reassure our customers and staff about the measures we are taking to protect you and mitigate any risks.
We are still delivering UK wide. If you want to buy an e-bike we are taking orders and we can deliver to you anywhere in the UK. You can safely order over the phone or online without even leaving your home.
Contact-free Test Rides:
We are still also carrying out test-rides, but have implemented some additional protection measures to keep you and our team safe.
- Test-rides are now strictly by “Appointment Only” – please call or book an appointment here – the office will be closed to ‘off the street walk-ins’.
- Handlebars and Saddles are wiped down with anti-bacterial agent between test rides.
- When you arrive there is no need to come into our offices, we will ‘meet and greet’ you outside in the fresh air, ready with the e-bike you wish to try.
- Our staff will be wearing medical grade nitrile protective gloves at all times whilst handling the bikes.
- Test rides will not overlap, so you will be the only customer visiting us during your time-slot.
- If you wish to purchase after your test-ride we can simply take the payment whilst outdoors in the fresh air. Our mobile card machine allows us to do this. Alternatively we can simply email you a payment link or finance application to be completed at your leisure.
- Our tech service team will remain in operation during this period.
- Please ensure you call to discuss any issues, and if required we will arrange a convenient time for you to drop off your bike with us.
- During your visit – for your and our staff safety – entry to the office / workshop will be off-limits.
- Collection / return of any ebikes will be done solely in the outdoor courtyard area of our premises.
- Our service team will then bring your bike in-doors themselves.
We hope these measures are taken positively, we just want to keep as many people as possible safe and healthy, and to reduce any anxiety in the process of buying a bike
We are constantly reviewing the coronavirus situation and will continue to take all measures we can to keep a safe environment for you and our staff.