Buy E-bikes on 0% Finance

Spread the cost of electric bikes and the accessories that you want to purchase over a timescale that suits you and your budget. Buy Electric Bikes on 0% Finance at Electric Bike Store and ride away today!
12 Months at 0% Finance (10% Deposit followed by 12 monthly payments of the remaining 90%)
24 Months at 9.89% Finance (10% Deposit followed by 24 monthly payments of the remaining 90%)
36 Months at 15.9% Finance (10% Deposit followed by 36 monthly payments of the remaining 90%)

Thinking on finance? Use our finance calculator

0% 12 Months

9.89% 24 Months

15.9% 36 Months


Representative APR:

Total amount repayable:


  • Please select at least 1 ebike
Please check that you are not a robot

* These fields are required.

If you satisfy the above requirements you will have to fill in a credit application form which will then be used by our credit provider to reach a decision as to whether or not you qualify for credit. This process will entail a credit search being performed. If successful you will then need to sign a Credit Agreement agreeing the terms of your credit and once this has been received your goods will be shipped to you.

Status Disclosure:

Electric Bike Store Ltd is registered in England & Wales – company reg number 07749104 / Registered office address: Lee Manor, The Lee, Nr Gt Missenden, HP16 9NA. Electric Bike Store Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority 679496. Electric Bike Store Ltd is regulated for Credit Broking and Consumer Hire to offer a Cycle to Work Scheme; and act as a credit broker, not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Credit provided is subject to status and minimum spend.